"you are too relevent to be ignored"

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Dear Ty,
There are many lessons that you will learn in this life, but there is one I hope that you are able to learn sooner than later.  It is a lesson that I'm still learning and I believe can be one of the greatest gifts if you are able to live by it.  Lately, it's been on my heart.  You need to learn to have humility in this life. In this life there WILL be times that people overlook you and you don't get chosen.  There will be times that others get the job, make the team, get invited and you will not.  It is disappointing and can make you feel incredibly sad, but I'm trying to learn that GOD IS WORKING! Please use these times to learn HUMILITY.  When you are the one that is forgotten, remember that it is because God is remembering you. When people don't see you, it is because God is looking at you.  This is one of the most difficult things to learn but pray for the grace to desire it and understand that God is calling you when you feel like no one else is.  YOU ARE TOO RELEVENT TO BE IGNORED.

When you think no one notices you, know that I will ALWAYS notice you. I know that one day you will be too cool for me and I won't be the one you want to notice you, but I always will. I will always pray for our family to grow in humility TOGETHER so we are never alone.  I love you, babaloo.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS