Nursery Inspiration for Baby #3

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Baby number three is over halfway here and we still haven't made many moves toward prepping the house for his arrival. I have, however, been Pinteresting and daydreaming about what his room will look like once we move little Elena in with Ty.

For this little boy, I am sticking with navy, green, and white. I think that navy is such a handsome boy color!  
Navy, Silver, Lime, and White Wedding Color Palette - custom color palette created at MagnetStreet.com:
My sweet sister offered to let us use my nephew's nursery bedding since he's now in a big boy bed and, let me tell ya, number three comes with a budget, so this was perfect!

Here are some of the ideas floating around in my head... 
Print (paper) size is 8x10 - Set of 4 prints perfect for a nursery or playroom - you pick the colors!    Print comes freshly (and professionally):

This has inspired the letters of his name or his initials above his crib... those letters are still out (no named baby!)

This big boy room is inspiring some of the wall paint for our nursery. I think we are going with a pale green color. I've found one I love at Lowe's.

RIBBA Frame IKEA The mat enhances the picture and makes framing easy. The mat is acid-free and will not discolor the picture.
I have several of there white Ribba wall frames from Ikea that I will reuse in his room for newborn pictures and prints.

I am so excited to get the nursery started, but am also wanting to wait as long as possible before we move Elena out of her room. Once we make this room happen I will post the finished product!
Find more nursery ideas on my Pinterest love home: nursery wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS