Friday favorites: birthday gift edition

Thursday, May 12, 2016

I was completely spoiled in every way for my birthday this year.  I have so many favorite moments and memories from the whole week of 30, but I also go so many amazing gifts from family and friends. These are only a few of my favorite gifts that I've been using since I got them!

ONE: Tory Burch "York" Buckle Tote

My grandmother sent this to me for my birthday and I absolutel ADORE it! It's not only the perfect size for my things and a few diapers, but it's also a great color for any season and, in my humble opinion, super stylish. I've been proudly wearing this on my shoulder everywhere I've gone since it was delivered!

TWO: Yankee Candle: Pink Sands

My adorable goddaughter got this candle for me. It was perfect timing too. I am so good about having Fall and Winter scents in my home, but I lack in the Summer and Spring arenas. I love this scent and it brightens my whole house up! Thanks, Gracie Girl!


THREE: Plant/ "S" container

I got this small piece of green paradise from my girlfriend and so far it's been great for my black thumb.  A few days after I received the plant, my sister gave me this beachy initial vase. It was the perfect size for my new plant and looks great in my kitchen! I love both!

FOUR: Birthday Mocktails

When Justin and I sat down at my surprise dinner at Taverna Agora, the waitress asked what I wanted to drink and I asked her to make it feel like I was having a fun cocktail with everyone else and then to keep 'em coming! She nailed it with this Blueberry Mint, Lemonade. Typically it comes with vodka as well, but I gotta tell ya... I didn't miss the vodka a bit and I felt like I was having a drink with everyone else for the celebration! 

FIVE: Alex and Ani "I Love You Mom" Bangle

Click to zoom
My mom and dad got me my first Alex and Ani bracelet and I haven't taken it off! It's great for wearing everyday because it's not too bulky, but it also has the best charms on it. 
Linked up with Andrea today!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh your new bag is gorgeous!! Happy Friday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your presents! I love the S container because that's my last initial as well!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS