Elena's 1st birthday tea party

Thursday, March 10, 2016


I won't lie. From the second we found out we were having a girl- at 16 weeks pregnant- one of the first things I got excited about was throwing a GIRLY GLITZY birthday party fit for a princess.  I had the best time planning Elena's party! Here are some of the details for her afternoon tea...
smash cake with her gold sparkler candle
tea sammies
gorgeous pink ombre cake
food for the kiddies
a tea party wouldn't be complete without tea!
bubbles and beer bar
the spread
monthly pictures
slide show
favors for little friends
one of my favorite details... faces of elena
homemade gold decor (thanks, pinterest!)
Most of our friends and family were able to make it to her party, which made it extra special, and our little social butterfly loved every second of her time in the spotlight...and I loved watching her!
the birthday girl!
lighting the candle
smashing her cake
grandpa
presents!
Needless to say, you could hear a pin drop in our house that night. Both of our kiddos were exhausted and slept so soundly after the big day of celebrating!  I will never tire of birthday parties!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a fabulous party!!! Such a fun theme!!! You did such a great job with every detail! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS