hayrides, pigraces, and a new milestone!

Monday, November 11, 2013

Dear Ty,
Last Saturday we went to Hill Ridge Farms to go on a hayride and see some pigs race!  We were not expecting such an amazing morning, but when we got there we were pleasantly surprised.  Hill Ridge is a huge farm with so much to do!  It was an absolutely perfect Fall morning and when we arrived we saw slides, tractors, moon bounces, and historic kitchens and things.  We went to see the goats first.  I think you were over whelmed because your mouth just hung open the whole time!  While Daddy, Uncle Brett, and Ryan went to slide down the tunnel slide, you and I went on the playground to swing on the swings for the first time.  I think you loved it.  You held on tight but smiled BIG!  Next, we went to ride the tractor and choose a new pumpkin.  That was my favorite part with you.  You really enjoyed seeing the trees!  It wore you out though because when it was time for the pig races, you were sleeping in my arms (I'm not complaining!)  There were pigs, goats, and even ducks that raced. Of course, Daddy wanted to place bets on which animal would win!  It was such an eventful Saturday morning!
on the hay ride

family pic

choosing a new pumpkin

everyone on the tractor

our first time on a swing together

This weekend I was so excited because you sat up by yourself for the first time! It was perfect timing because I wanted to take pictures of you for our very first family Christmas card and you were able to sit up for the pictures by YOURSELF! I can't believe how fast you are growing.  With Thanksgiving only weeks away, I am hoping to get you all ready to try some of the yummy food, so I am trying to have you try new foods this coming week! Lots of growing happening!
sitting up all by yourself
I love you, babaloo!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS