Sciquarium Saturday!

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Dear Ty,
We had such a big day today! We went to the Sciquarium with Uncle Stephen, Ninang No, and Elle.  It was your first time seeing so many animals and sea creatures in real life. I am so impressed with how good you and Elle were today.
When we got there we walked right in the the aquarium part of the science center. You loved looking at the sharks and watching the stingrays in the touch tank.


We went outside to the zoo and you were able to see meerkats, monkeys, lemurs, wolves, an anteater, and other awesome animals for the first time.  You were so curious.  Your eyes were so big the whole time.  Daddy and I loved watching you soak it all in.  It's amazing to see your wheels turning.  I think you will be an animal lover.




By the time we went back into the science center and were looking at the reptiles and amphibians, you were so sleepy.  You and Elle fell asleep toward the end.
We were able to see the shark feeding, but you slept through it. Don't worry though, because we all agree that when you and Elle are older we are definitely going to go back so you can see the animals again and ask questions.
After we were done at the Sciquarium, we went to the pumpkin patch with Elle.  She still needed to pick out a pumpkin.  I wish you were more interested in taking pictures with her and the pumpkins, but you wanted nothing to do with it!  I still enjoyed watching the two of you together.


One day I hope you look back and laugh at the pictures of the two of you.  Uncle Stephen, Ninang Noelle, Daddy, and I went to get cupcakes and coffee after our big day. We are so blessed to live close enough to your cousin to spend time with them.  I will never forget today.  I think even though you are so little, you learned so much.  It makes me so excited for more experiences with Elle, Mason, and your soon-to-be cousin "Mini Frank".  I just wish time would slow down a little because it seems like every day goes by so fast and you just keep on growing!
We love you so much and had the best Fall day spending time with you, babaloo!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS