What's Up Wednesday: A Link Up

Friday, April 22, 2016

My computer is currently down as my hubby updates the hard drive so my apologies for the formatting and lack of pictures on this post! Today I'm working from my phone. Praying for my computer to be up and running tomorrow!! #fingerscrossed #gettoworkbabe


What we're eating this week...
Chicken Pot Pie
Lasagna
BLT sandwiches with tots
Creamy sundried tomato Chicken 
Friday night pizza 

What I'm reminiscing about...
Summers at Holden Beach! This time of year I'm having horrible withdrawals from our beach house. 😢
What I'm loving...
Afternoons at the water table and Miss Elena sporting her cute ruffle bathing suits!

What we've been up to... 
So. Many. Birthday. Parties. And we are enjoying every one of them! Tis the season! 

What I'm dreading...
A few days of rain ahead and being stuck inside with these crazy kiddos. We may be watching movies and doing some baking together! 

What I'm working on...
My latest photography class on creative live.com! I love doing class while my kids are napping. 

What I'm excited about...
Soccer in the Fall for Ty! It will be his first season playing for parish athletics at our church. 😊 

What I'm watching...
Way too much Bravo. My girls night ladies and I picked up Southern Charm until the Bachelorette comes back at the end of May!

What I'm listening to...
My favorite song is still Brett Eldredge Drunk on Your Love ❤️ 

What I'm wearing...
Maternity clothes! Mostly summer maternity like sundresses and shorts. 

What I'm doing this weekend... 
Justin took the reigns on planning our weekend so I think I will have done surprises in store. But I do know we will have dinner with friends this weekend! Yay!  

What I'm looking forward to next month...
OUR TRIP!! Duh!  I can't wait to get my toes in the sand! 

What else is new...
We've chosen a paint color for the nursery! Fresh Pear. Now to actually paint and decide on a name for this little boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS