STRANDED: A Fun Little Link Up

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Today I am joining this fun link up with Shay and Erika.

If I were stranded on a deserted island and I could take three things from my medicine cabinet they would be...

ONE: my allergy meds!

Image result for zyrtec
This has everything to do with my current situation. The pollen this year is unbearable and I do not want to take the chance of enjoying the island because my watery eyes are swollen shut or I cannot stop sneezing. Zyrtec would be in my bag for SURE.

TWO: DEODORANT

My sense of smell is so heightened from this pregnancy and in my opinion there isn't much worse that stinky, sticky pits. This is such a quick way to refresh and I would want to be the girl with the tools!

THREE: VASELINE

I am addicted to my chap stick. I have it on hand almost all the time. So typically I would need it. Especially in the sand and sun. But I think I would get more bang for my buck with a jar of Vaseline that can serve chap stick's purpose and so many others. I would use it on my lips, on dry skin, or as a protectant on any scrapes that I might get.  I completely attribute this thought process to my hubby. He just loves survival and teaching me about ways to survive in any circumstance.  Thanks, babe!

2 comments:

  1. Vaseline is actually really smart! You can use it on your whole body for issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of people are remembering their lips...I did not. Oops!!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS