A Night on the Polar Express

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Today my sister celebrates her 28th birthday! Happiest birthday to the girl I've known the longest! She's an incredible mother, loving wife, fun sister, dedicated cheer coach, and so much more. I am blessed to have her!  
Last night we went to Polar Express night at my SIL and BIL's club. We were so excited that they invited us to join them and my nephew since we never got tickets to one of the other local Polar Express nights. Ty is the perfect age for it and this might was such fun for him and Callan; and Elena didn't have a bad time either. ;) When we arrived, we picked up out train tickets at the Polar Express booth then headed to the dining room for dinner. So much yummy food. This was such a weeknight treat for us... No cooking and clean-up for me and a buffet of goodies to choose from!
When it was our turn for the train ride, we gathered the kids and headed to the boarding area where it was snowing. Ty and Callan LOVED the snow! Nothing like 70 degree weather and snow. Olaf would've been in heaven! 
The trains pulled up and we loaded in. Our ride to the North Pole included bridges, lanterns, and water, as well as views of the golf course. 
After we got back from the ride, the kids were able to see Santa and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. Unlike our Bass Pro visit, Ty walked right up to Santa and sat in his lap. Then he invited Elena to join him. 
When Santa asked what he wanted he told him, "a present." I asked him if he still wanted a guitar, which he's said from the start, but he replied, "No, I want a present."  Toddlers crack me up. 

We had an awesome time traveling on the Polar Express and seeing Santa. Only a week until Christmas!!   

2 comments:

  1. How I wish we had something like that by us! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so much fun! We JUST watched The Polar Express on ABC Family last night :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS