Friday Favorites

Friday, November 6, 2015

This week has been one of those weeks that has seemed like it would never end.  The days all ran together to make one GIANT weekday.  Life is in our house is...hectic, to put it gently and Justin and I have been two ships passing in the night.  With all that being said, I think it's the perfect week for me to take a step back and look at all the things I love. Things that make me smile.  So I am giving my first link-up a try with Friday Favorites.

Here are five things that are currently making life a little sweeter. :)
This coffee mug was a gift from my sister for my birthday two years ago.  About a year ago, Justin used it and broke it.  I was heartbroken and told him he had to order me a new one immediately and that it was my absolute favorite coffee cup ever.  To this day, he does not understand what the perfect coffee cup mean to a girl, but he has never used the replacement since! I've been cozying up with this mug filled with French Vanilla creamed brew all week and LOVING EVERY SIP! 

This may seem crazy, but I am loving these sweet tiny undies that my big boy has been in for over a week!! Mostly, I love them because it means NO MORE DIAPERS (for Ty, at least!), but also because they are just too darn cute.  And he's so proud and that warms my heart.

Ok ok, I said that Justin and I were two shipping passing in the night, but I cannot overlook our mornings together doing yoga.  This has been such a great addition to our days.  Since we've started, we both agree that our days have begun on the right foot.  Such a small change that has had such a positive effect!

I have recently graduated from my diaper bag back into a purse and I have loved every second! Using a purse makes me feel like I have gotten a part of myself back.  Like I am not just Mommy, but also Linsley.  My mom gave me this amazing BCBG bag and it is the perfect size for my personal items, a diaper and wipes, some snacks, and a bottle (my staples for traveling).  Everytime I've grabbed the bag to leave the house, I smile!

My last favorite this week is Elena's curls.  She has had a head of hair from the second she was born and it has been growing quickly over the past 8 months.  The tendrils on each side of her head are spiral curls and longer than any other part of her head.  I just think its the most adorable little feature about her, and no matter what anyone tells me, I'm not cutting them! 

So glad it's Friday and so excited for my Friday night line up...a bottle of red, my hubby, Last Man Standing and Shark Tank. TGIF, friends!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS