easy thanksgiving sides

Sunday, November 15, 2015


Every year everyone in my family pitches in with sides for Thanksgiving.  There are so many yummy recipes out there, but I am on a constant mission to keep the holidays stress-free and easy, especially since becoming a mother.  The more time I can spend with family, the better! These are some simple Thanksgiving sides for you to try this year!

Our Corn Casserole recipe is a family favorite Thanksgiving food side dish - this sweet-savory, corn bread "like" dish is super delicious and very easy to make. It will be one of your family's favorite Holiday Foods. Follow us for more great Christmas Food Ideas.

Creamy Macaroni & Cheese: "This recipe is unbelievable! It is like little bites of heaven. I will be recommending to all of my friends and family." -Chef #1554474:

Sweet Potato Souffle

brussel sprouts w correct spelling

Easy Creamy Crockpot Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes - perfectly fluffy and creamy!

Strawberry Cream Cheese Mini Wraps

Check out my Thanksgiving Pinterest board for these and other Thanksgiving ideas!

One of my most favorite Thanksgiving hacks (that my family has been doing for years) is deep frying the turkey.  Not only does it make the most juicy, flavorful bird, it also frees up the oven for warming up the other dishes! Not to mention, it takes a fraction of the time to cook! If you've never tried this before it's a MUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS