storytime and boo bash

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Our community has so many awesome things this time of year for kids to do.  Since I have started my life as a SAHM, I've started learning all about the ways to keep my kids busy and excited for the day!
On Thursday we typically go to storytime at our local library.  This week they had a Halloween themed story time and some trick-or-treating.  I was excited to take Ty so we could practice his trick-or-treating skills! He had a blast practicing as he gathered his goodies in his pumpkin bucket!

my two boos.

the whole gang! 
Friday night, the parks and rec put on a Boo Bash for the community.  I really had no clue what to expect, but it was another opportunity for my kids to wear their costumes and our family to do something festive together.
When I was younger we had an Octoberfest at my church.  There were carnival games, crafts, haunted halls, and all things October.  Boo Bash took me back to my childhood. It was awesome to watch Ty experience it.  His little hand nervously squeezed my finger tightly as we did some trunk or treating.  As we moved from trunk to trunk, his grip loosened up and by the time we got into the gym with the games, he was in full party mode!


trick or treat!
we practiced saying "thank you"



bean bag toss! 
we found his flagship!

Ty got his first tat.

LOVED IT.
Mommy, Daddy, Tinkerbell, and Capt. Hook

Boo Bash was a success and kicked off the weekend of tricks, treats, jack-o-lanterns, and excitement for all four of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS