New Beginnings

Wednesday, September 9, 2015


Dear Ty,
It has been over a year since I last posted and so much has happened.  In short, you have a new little sister now and life has picked up FULL SPEED AHEAD!!  You are two and a half and your sister, Elena is now 6 months old.  I am blessed to stay home and raise the two of you. It's true what they say: the days are long but the years are short.  A VERY condensed version of our full flavored life over the past year and a half:
You got another new cousin, Callan Lawrence.


 You celebrated your 1st birthday.

We went to Holden Beach with my side of the family and to Myrtle Beach with Daddy's side of the family in Summer 2014.  You got a god sister, Grace Marie.


We celebrated Mason's first birthday at the Burlington City Park!

We went to the Page Farms pumpkin patch and Hill Ridge Farms in Fall 2014.

Found out you were getting a little SISTER!

You were the cutest monkey for Halloween and went trick-or-treating with Elle and all your friends.

We had Thanksgiving at our house in 2014.

You celebrated your 2nd Christmas and your favorite gift was a yellow drill from me and Daddy.

Your sister, Elena Simone, was born on February 25th at 7 pounds 8 ounces and 19 inches long.  It was in the middle of a winter snow!
We celebrated your second birthday and Elena's baptism all in one weekend-- Mommy is CRAZY!



This summer we spent more time at the beach and Aunt Caroline and Uncle Ryan got married.  You got to be the ring bearer!

This month begins my last year of having you both home with me full-time since Daddy and I plan on you starting preschool next fall.  I intend on making the most of every second I have with you and Elena.
We kicked it off with a week of learning about fire fighters and you got to visit Raleigh's newest fire station with your friends!  You were a little scared of the big red trucks and the fire gear at first, but you warmed up to it!






Next week is our family's trip to Holden Beach with Daddy's side of the family.  I am excited for you and your cousins to play in the sand and for Elena to be a little older and (fingers crossed) to sleep a little better through the night there.  She really put me and Daddy through the ringer when we went with Papa and Mamang in July!
I love you and Elena, bubaloo!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS