my growing family

Thursday, March 24, 2016

My family had a huge milestone a few weekends ago. My sister, Markie's high school sweetheart popped the question! It was a very exciting day for me because Grey, her new fiance, asked me to come a capture their special moment for him. We met a few days beforehand so he could show me exactly where to hide and where he would ask her to be his wife. Here are some pictures from their engagement:
Justin was so excited for me to hide in the woods that he begged me to wear his complete camo outfit. We settled on me taking his jacket to camouflage me.
 After all the tears of joy were wiped away (from all of us) we took some time to take some more pictures of them. It was supposed to rain, but God kept the sun out for the afternoon as we found spots to snap some shots.
 When we were finished at the park, we went to my parents house where Grey organized a surprise engagement party with his family and ours. Markie was shocked! 
This was a day I will never forget and I cannot wait for the wedding day. I am so excited to have another brother! 
CONGRATULATIONS MARKIE AND GREY! I love you both tremendously!

1 comment:

  1. So amazingly awesome you were able to hide away and capture such memories from this very special moment!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS